Focused giving and in-kind support helped Power Paws through its “fresh start.” Since 2017, Power Paws has received $562,683 in grants and donations. Donors have asked Power Paws for our highest-needs, and our donors have answered. Thank you.
- Food and Treats. Nestle Purina provided 30,000 pounds of food and treats.
- Activities Wall. Thanks to Alec Fishbach, Volunteer, who designed the activities wall for Power Paws in 2018. Alec’s classmates submitted a grant to Arizona State University in 2019 for funding. Then Rancho Solano students built an activity wall for our canines.
- Basic Supplies. Tempe Academy provided a six-month supply of basic supplies for our training room.
- Program supplies for clients. Brady Industries purchased mobility harness, test kits for our Diabetic Alert Dogs and a new refrigerator just for “training samples.”
- Program supplies for canines. Tempe Community Action Agency brought “doggie boots” for our canines this summer.
- Program supplies for canines. Jewish Community Foundation made blankets for our new pups in training.